Hitech Advisors is a select business and technology consulting firm. We take pride in creating highly customer-focused teams and solutions in technology program management, implementation, strategy/process improvement, product development, staffing and executive placements. We map meaningful problems to people who find them meaningful to solve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and high-performing Client Relationship Manager who possesses strong account management, decision-making, and communication skills. This candidate will primarily be responsible for recruitment initiatives and building a strong relationship with clients as well as prospective candidates. An ideal candidate will be able take ownership and deliver services in an ambiguous environment and actively contribute to define and develop our process.
- Effectively source and access the right candidates for high-level technical positions across various client organizations.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position and gauge the candidate’s eligibility for the role.
- Recommend ideas and recruitment strategies that will help streamline the recruitment process.
- Identify key growth areas and implement best practices to improve our overall performance.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients and build strategic relationships through delivery excellence.
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities to maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across clients over-time and be able to identify challenges/opportunities and cross-sell.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge or experience of recruiting systems and processes is a huge plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree