With a proven understanding of both strategic new business development and account management within a Marketing Services, Marketing Workforce Solutions or SOW/BPO services environment, this role will align with counterparts in Marketing, Sales Operations, and Delivery to drive profitable growth opportunities with key prospects and clients.
Must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills. Moreover, be collaborative and thrive in fast-moving environments, with a passion for problem-solving, and continuous learning. Success in this position will require a tenacious and dynamic person with a proven ability to identify, reach, influence, and challenge enterprise and mid-market level customers, with a strong ability and desire to prospect, close new business, and provide digital marketing and design solutions that meet client needs.
A trusted advisor to clients and prospects, working with them to diagnose their situation and proactively define how to help address their digital marketing and design challenges.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, account strategy development, discovery/client needs analysis, proposal development, presentations, pricing and negotiations, contract execution, and account penetration.
- Able to communicate the business value and/or ROI of the company’s proposed solutions within enterprise/mid-market clients and prospects; generate consulting and outsourcing opportunities from new clients and buyers
- Be determined to drive account portfolio sales strategy and establish cadence of relevant and consistent sales outreach
- Proficient at developing responses to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in partnership with the organization’s leadership.
- Capable of thriving in an agile and nimble work environment, with the ability to multitask, have fun, and be confident in working a sales approach in a highly independent manner
- Results-driven with a proven track record of high closure rate as well as consistent achievement of sales objectives and quota
- Skilled at taking a consultative approach to engaging with a broad array of client contacts, from middle management to C-level marketing executives
- Travel: Ability to travel 0-30%+
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of business development or solution sales experience focused on the digital marketing/design/marketing technology industry.
- Experience with building and executing account strategies for strategic accounts.
- Experience in High Tech, Retail, Travel, Media or Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Challenger Sales methodology helpful.
- Proven experience leading all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, account strategy development, discovery/client needs analysis, proposal development, presentations, pricing & negotiations, contract execution, relationship management, and account penetration
- Experience leveraging CRM systems for full lifecycle sales
- Must have a history of quota attainment.
- Superior presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education preferred.
- Ability to lead through influence and authority.
- Sales Aptitude: Ability to convert prospects into paying customer
- Future Planning: Profound insight and comprehension of the current digital content, design, marketing and technology convergence in the market pared with top-line understanding of the various marketing tactics that support high tech, consumer, retail, media, entertainment and publishing brands.
- Client Relationship Management/Active Listening: Communicating with customers to deliver a better service; ensuring interactions with customers are always polite and positive. Has a way of listening and responding to another person that improves mutual understanding. Requires that the listener fully concentrate, understand, respond, and then remember what is being said.
- Persuasive Communication: Skilled at both oral and written communication that can influence others. Uses effectual examples and visual aids that have an impact on the audience.
- Effective Decision Making: Can make decisions and take responsibility for them, analyzing data and information to make considered decisions and the ability to prioritize different
- Research: The ability to identify relevant sources of information. Effectively using data and research to attain informed, effective decisions.
- Business Acumen: The understanding of what it takes for a business to make money. It involves financial literacy, which is an understanding of the numbers on financial statements, as well as an understanding of the strategies, decisions and actions that impact these numbers. A keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a “business situation” (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Analyzing competitors’ products and services to better understand your business position. Understanding how industry trends impact on the business.
- Problem Solving: Solves problems while ensuring rules and directives are followed. The ability to identify the cause and effects of problems in the workplace, analyzing existing information to come up with appropriate solutions.
- Initiative: Ability to obtain information from several sources to address present needs.
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org