We are seeking a talented and passionate applied scientist to join a growing analytics team. You will be responsible for investigating complex modeling problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, machine learning, and visualization techniques. You should be able to apply programming acumen and a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and present the insights in a concise and effective manner. You would also need to work with other team members and stakeholders to productize and deploy solutions at scale.
- Use predictive analytics and machine learning techniques to solve data modeling problems
- Draw inferences and conclusions, create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends and anomalies
- Design A/B testing experiments, and do end-to-end data analysis
- Effectively communicate with other teams, and tell stories with data
- Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to productize algorithmic ideas and models
- Ability to apply programming acumen and a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and present the insights in a concise and effective manner
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Deep knowledge in machine learning and statistics
- 3+ years of experience applying theoretical ideas in machine learning and statistics to solve data modeling problems at scale
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Extensive experience with data tools — Python (Pandas, scipy, numpy, scikit-learn etc), SQL
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other engineering and business teams
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field required
- Masters and PhD strongly preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org