Seeking a highly technical hands-on, engineering team leader for a digital healthcare platform that is experiencing exciting growth.
Success in this position will mean simultaneously managing multiple complex interdependent projects with ease while winning the hearts and minds of engineers, product managers and the leadership team.
We are looking for someone who is both an exceptional software developer and a stellar manager, problem solver, and team builder.
We expect that the VP of Engineering will make meaningful technical contributions – including code reviews, architecture definition, tool/framework evaluation/selection, and driving overall engineering team culture.
If you are currently managing a small but high performing team as well as writing code and are ready for the next step in your career, this position could be perfect for you.
- Recruit, manage, retain and develop a world-class engineering team working on cloud-based SaaS product(s)
- Provide oversight on the entire development life-cycle, from conception to production deployment and ongoing support
- Align and coordinate development processes, ensuring team-wide adoption and success in using agile/post-agile methodologies
- Achieve continuous delivery and associated measures of operational excellence
- Maintain and continually improve excellence surrounding information security and compliance posture
- Work hand-in-hand with product team members, ensuring that our roadmap is well defined and realistic but still ambitious
- Break down larger initiatives into digestible tasks for the engineering team
- Provide proactive forecasting of deliverables and timelines
Ensure technical standards and architectural goals are consistently met by performing code reviews, building a thoughtful and respectful team culture, and removing barriers to adopting new tech/process/architecture/methodologies
- Unblock and assist team members by diving in on tougher development tasks
- Demonstrated record in leading the development of commercial software products in a variety of industries and settings
- History of recruiting, managing and developing stellar engineering teams
- A deep understanding of the entire technology stack
- Architecting and scaling multi-tenant web-based systems in the public cloud
- Native mobile app development
- Data processing, aggregation, ETL, analytics, and business intelligence platforms
- Enterprise application integration
- Data science and machine learning
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com