- Lead the Architecture design of end to end enterprise integrated digital systems that serves multiple business functions.
- Identify, develop, and manage reference architecture and design patterns for digital applications.
- Create the design and implementation of integration patterns and data models for strategic business projects.
- Represent business projects in architecture governance activities (e.g. Architecture Review Board, Data Governance activities) and address stakeholder concerns.
- Own and manage the conceptual / logical / physical architecture artifacts and act as a liaison between architecture and engineering teams to transition the design for delivery.
- Identify functional gaps in proposed solutions and initiate technology evaluation when required.
- Strong demonstrable experience delivering complex solution architecture for enterprise scale solutions in public cloud and hybrid eco-systems.
- Must have in-depth understand and experience in two or more of the following: public cloud computing, data lakes, Big Data transformations and analytics, complex e-commerce applications, IoT edge and cloud data processing, SQL and NoSQL data design.
- Strong understanding of Agile SDLC implementation in public cloud eco-system including environments management, test automation, peer review, CI/CD, resource optimization, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach and/or persuade others on new technologies, new applications, or potential solutions.
HIGHLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity with telematics and data analytics
- Strong experience in the enterprise data integration and messaging technologies e.g. Kafka and ETL/ELT, IPaaS.
- Hands on experience with Core Java, Spring, Python, etc.
- A certification in in public cloud environment (AWS preferred) with hands-on development experience.
- Open source project contribution
- Exposure to the TOGAF principles or similar framework is highly desirable.
- Experience in multiple business processes or organizations and experience in multiple digital disciplines is also beneficial.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org