- Research, investigate, and propose innovative security countermeasures, advanced security techniques, or improved security architectures.
- Conduct cutting-edge security research on new attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and exploitation techniques.
- Perform sophisticated security design review, coupled with the ability to reverse engineer security breaches.
- Create detailed technical reports and/or proof of concept code to document findings.
- Passionate about Security.
- Technical expertise in one or more embedded security topics such as exploit reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery.
- Proficient with one or more programming languages including but not limited to C, C++, Assembly.
- Familiarity with operating system concepts, compiler internals, debuggers, disassemblers, and other low-level development tools.
- Understanding of common cryptographic algorithms (e.g. AES, 3DES, RSA, ECC).
- Experience or knowledge of Trusted computing technologies like ARM TZ, Intel SGX and AMD SEV.
- Familiarity with Secure Boot, UEFI/BIOS, TPM and other features which help secure HW.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org