One of our clients, a well-funded, pre-IPO startup based in Seattle is looking for a passionate Founding Full Stack Software Developer to build an efficient software team with hands-on developers. This candidate will own the entire software lifecycle that will deliver our vision and be responsible to select the right SaaS tools in the stack, connect them, and write custom software for business operations, manufacturing, testing, and flight. This is a high-impact position and will therefore play a foundational role in defining the success of the organization. The right candidate must be ready to move fast, stay focused, self-direct, and learn on the fly.
- Demonstrated history of success in one or more early growth companies.
- Demonstrated success launching original software projects.
- Experience across the full web stack, from interactive client-side applications to backend servers and databases.
- Experience developing reliable and maintainable applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Ability to lead and manage a team of developers.
- Ability to follow.
- Strong service mindset.
- Minimum of seven year’s experience building and operating complex, full-stack, software systems at scale.
- Minimum of three year’s experience building and operating cloud-based systems.
- Minimum of two year’s experience building and operating cloud-connected, client-side applications, e.g. iOS, Android, React, or similar.
- Minimum of two year’s experience designing and building relational and non-relational database systems.
- Contribute to process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Proven ability to create simple solutions to complex problems.
- Experience interviewing other developers for expanding team.